Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Takeru Japanese Cuisine

We passed by this restaurant upteem times whenever we go Chinatown. I notice the crowd are mostly Asians and younger too. The price is considerably reasonable (<AUD$20). Actually, we are with luggage and is our way to hostel for check-in but decided to pop in since it was dinner time. The interesting thing about this restaurant is there is half sized portion which is fantastic for people like me. I guess they realise Asians have smaller appetite. I ordered a salmon cream sauce spagetti (AUD$6+) while my colleagues both ordered different types of Ramen.

The spagetti tastes delicious and my colleagues find it tasty too. Unfortunately, their ramen doesn't taste good. It paled against Singapore's Ajisen Ramen. The soup tasted bland and the noodles did not taste like Ramen that we ate in Singapore. We also tried Fried Green Tea Ice Cream Desert (AUD$4+) too. The ice cream has very strong milk taste and I notice this in the other desert place that I blog earlier too. I have tried better fried ice cream somewhere in Singapore before.

Bliss level: Medium

Takeru Japanese Cuisine
Shop 10, 339 Sussex St
Sydney NSW 2000

Half sized spagetti

Ramen

Fried Green Tea Ice Cream

Posted via web from Follow my food diary

No comments:

Post a Comment